Monday, March 22, 2010

She keeps me on my toes!!!

For those of you that keep up with my pictures on Facebook know that my little Ava keeps me on my toes!! She has since she has been able to crawl and she WOULD NOT walk until she was about 18 months old!!! I thought that I would share my daily experiences with Ava!! She defiently gets our money worth out of a camera!!


Last Summer Ava was always sitting in the fridge or the freezer
Dumping girl scout cookies all over the floor
Cleaned up the cookies and she moved on to crackers
She just climbed
Found her upstairs with a new bottle of Johnsons head to toe in her hair!!
Climbing to play on the computer

Dumping her beads out-- she usually just dumps them and then moves on
Whole big bag of fruit snacks and dipping them in ketchup
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shes so proud!!

LOOK AT HER!!!! Shes a monkey Joys of being 2!!
Now eating a WHOLE package of ham!
and then covered with yogurt



and she is now eating a stick of butter that I needed for brownies!!


I love Ava to death but I have to say that sometimes when she falls asleep I just take a deep breath!!! Tomorrow will be a new day and different adventure! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment