Monday, March 22, 2010

A BIG Birthday for the BEST mom!!!!

I have to say that I probably have one of the BEST moms anyone could ask for ( well both of my parents are the GREATEST) but this is about my Momma!!! She does anything and everything I ask her and is the best ONNIE that any little girl could ask for! So I thought since she does so much for me that it was my turn to surprise her for her big 60th birthday coming up at the end of the month!! Since she was taking Lydia to a birthday party during the day on Saturday I thought it was a great time to have the family here when she got back to drop Lydia off for dinner!! I got with my sister in law and we got dinner together-- some AWESOME pulled pork!! Everybody was here when she got back!! Since she is turning 60 shes not as witty as she use to be so she couldn't figure out why all the cars were in the driveway and in front of the house!! We yelled Happy Birthday when she walked in the door and all she did was cry!! I think that she was very very surprised and I have to say that I am very proud of myself for not telling her or slipping up in a conversation!

Onnie and Ava singing Happy Birthday
That is 60 candles

We didn't even burn the house down
I think that the birthday surprise was well worth it and on top of that we are heading to St.Louis for the weekend in a couple of weeks for her Birthday!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!


She used a little help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment