Sunday, March 28, 2010

A GREAT Saturday evening with NO kids!!



We got the opportunity to go out with some good friends last night!! After a week of the stomach flu in our house and puking for days straight it was a much needed night out! After waiting anxiously for the sitter to get here we headed up to Clay Terrace to just look around and kill sometime before we needed to eat and make it to Crackers Comedy Club for the 10:30 show!! As usual John and John are always up for entertaining us as you can see from the picture above!! Tara and I decided that we would do some window shopping while the boys went to have a drink at a bar. After walking to a few stores it was time to pick the boys up and head to dinner! Im not much a follower for college sports and forgot that the Butler game was on-- we finished watching the last 6 minutes of the game and what an AWESOME finish and off to the final four Butler goes (hopefully I will remember to watch that)! So we headed to a place called the Journey for dinner, which is a very fancy China Buffett! I'm a very picky eater but there was American food that I did find that I like, John on the other hand will try almost anything so "Tara's John" took advantage of that when he asked John to try some kind of crazy looking food-- OCTOPUS!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and John's face was sure to let us know that while the rest of us tried to not pee ours pants!!! After filling up on food and the chocolate fountain we headed to Broadripple!! I haven't been down there since I had Zoey and that was 4 years ago so let me say that sometimes I wish I was young again but on the other hand I'm SCARED TO DEATH to let my girls grow up!! We sat in the Wild Beaver Saloon for awhile till it was time for the show!! I'm still not sure what was more entertaining the girls and guys at the bar or the comedians!! But I will have to say that I had one of the best nights out that I have had in a long time and some much needed overdosing on laughter!!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!! and I need to start remembering to bring my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment