Monday, August 9, 2010

Cooling down at the Children's Musuem

Whats better than spending a hot summer day in the children's museum.?? John and I decided that we would surprise the girls with a trip to the museum a couple of weekends ago. The girls had a fantastic time and so did John and I. I thought that I would just share a few pictures that we took while we were there.




Ava looking for Dinosaur bones



COOL DUDES!!!!! :-)

I dont think that Zoey wanted to get her picture taken


Waiting on a phone call from Barbie



Ava's calling barbie











And this is one of my favorite pictures!!! John digging for bones!!!!!













































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment