Monday, August 23, 2010

Beanie Is Off To Preschool


This year John and I were forced to find a good preschool for Zoey since she didn't qualify for Developmental Preschool at Brownsburg. I was on the hunt for a few months to find the perfect one with the perfect price(keeping in mind that I was hoping to find a job outside the home once school started). We found just the one for Zoey with a perfect class size and what seems to be a GREAT teacher. So with that said we got Zoey pumped for school starting with school supplies, then her (against my will) Tinkerbell book bag, and then last but not least MEET THE TEACHER....Ms. Pam!!! Zoey was set for school start and she was so excited! She told me all the things she wanted in her lunch box and how she wasn't going to cry. Needless to say Zoey walked into preschool this morning and never looked back!! WAY TO GO MY LITTLE BEANIE!!!!

Isn't this bag just lovely-- I despise Character things so this is a little much for me but she wanted it so she got it



And her shirt she picked out--Gotta love Zoey :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment