Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!!

NO BOYS ALLOWED is all I heard for a week!! I asked my friend Jenni about a week ago if Hannah and Leah would be able to spend the night so we could have a popcorn fight and slumber party and she decided that she would come too (That was much appreciated from me). We decided that we would let Mike take the boys with him and we would just have GIRLS ONLY! How much fun was this going to be( I think that I was just as excited if not more than the girls)! So Friday night came and of course we still had to get things. When Jenni got off of work we headed to Wendy's and Walmart to pick up some last minute things for our party!! Jenni headed home to wait for Mike and I went home to make some Brownies for Brownie Sundae's as we anxiously waited for Jenni and the girls! And our night finally got started when they got there. We started by mixing together some homemade ice cream--YUM!!!!



Plenty of Helpers



Natalie mixing together the ice cream before Jenni didn't know how to get the mixers off and sprayed it EVERYWHERE!!!!


After we made our ice cream we had to let it mix for awhile so we made some Candy Jewelry that Zoey had gotten for her birthday and started the much anticipated Popcorn fight but not before we made our Jiffy Pop!! We opted to make Jiffy Pop on the stove since Jenni and I figured we would spend the entire evening trying to make a fire in the fire pit!! We didn't get to eat much of the popcorn that's for sure!!

And the Popcorn Fight has started!!


Hannah better get up before Jenni and I get her!!



LOOK AT THAT MESS ( I know this is blury but I just had to let you all see what kind of mess we had)

After throwing popcorn, making popcorn (snow) angels, and eating it up off the floor we started a pillow fight!! They girls were having so much fun they couldn't stop!!


Leah's smile tells it all





"AHHHH..... I'm going to get you"

While at the store I let the girls pick out a "special" drink that we would not normally buy since we waste more than what we drink!! So this is what they picked, CRUSH in Bottles!


Future Partier's


Ava- being just like the big girls!!
The girls finally went upstairs around 1 a.m. while Jenni and I sat downstairs and talked. They were so exhausted that they didn't even wake up during the thunderstorm that came rolling through and were up and ready to play soccer the next morning. If I had to put money on this I think that the girls had a BLAST. I would randomly hear Leah say " Our girls night is so much fun." And they kept asking each other "Wonder what the boys are doing??" We decided on the next Girls Only Slumber Party that we will have to crash the boys party since we thought Mike would have been over to bug us!! What awesome Mommies these little girls have and what a GREAT night it was.








2 comments:

  1. It was one of the best sleep overs I've had! You're a fantastic mom ... I have to admit that the idea of the popcorn fight (and the mess that comes with it) almost caused me anxiety, but it was SUPER fun, and great that the girls all pitched in to help clean up when we were done! Oh, and you forgot about our late night jewelry making session :-) Let's get the next date on the calendar ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt even see that you commented on this!! I am ready for a new date and we need to make it a campout in the backyard-- how much fun would that be??

    ReplyDelete