Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Making a Book

I was talking to my friend Jenni yesterday about labeling the wrong name on a pic in a blog post when our conversation turned into the use of a blog or better yet the uselessness of a blog!! I was telling her how I feel that I write about stuff that people probably really don't care about but I just like doing it for my girls and our family!! I then said I wish I knew how I could save this for them and they could have it when they got older since I'm not good at keeping up with baby books and figuring out what to do with the millions of pictures that I take!! She told me that you can have your blog turned into a book!! How AWESOME is that?? and for those of you that already know this I'm sorry that I'm rambling on and on!! But now that I know this I'm going to update a lot and probably a lot about things people could careless to read but wont my girls LOVE having a book of their life when they were little!!!!



Thanks Jenni for your wealth of information!!!! Your GREAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment