Monday, April 12, 2010

A Quick Weekend Trip to St. Louis

After a couple weeks of "secret" planning we were off to St. Louis with "Onnie" for her BIG birthday!!! I think it was more of a trip for us from my dad but it was much appreciated and SO much fun!!! I took over 300 pictures while we were gone and as you can see I will not bore you with all of them!! We left Indy on Friday evening and after a short ride the girls were, of course, starving so McDonald's it was!! We were out for a quick bit to eat, bathroom breaks, pj's on, and on the road we were again in hopes to not stop till we got there!! From then on it was a quite ride and we arrived in St.Louis in just a few short hours!! The girls were right to sleep when we snuggled in bed since we had a big day planned for Saturday! Saturday came and we were up bright and early!! Showers, baths, and breakfast and off to the City Museum we went!! I have to say that my pictures will not even do justice for the city museum! This place was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! It was a little pricey to get into but was worth ever single penny of it and we didn't even have time to do the "extra" stuff! Going back with Daddy is on the to-do list in the near future.



Zoey going down the really fast slide


There goes Natalie (she is not scared to do anything!!)

Our bucket tower before Natalie got on the rope, swung into it, and knocked it down.
Onnie and Zoey (her best friend)


Natalie and Zoey in the ball pit in Toddler Town



One of many things there was to climb up and yes I went up many of them
Look at this!!!! This was a slide and I usually don't get worried or nervous about the girls doing things but this was one thing that made me a little nervous



A skate board ramp made into a slide



Natalie waiting for Zoey




Do you remember him?????







The outside ball pit!!




There is no way to describe the outside part of the City Museum--It was a huge climbing thing with slides and ball pits and even an airplane at the top!


Ava was a little scared but she wouldn't let me help her at all







This was SO GROSS!!! It was a pig born in 1956!!




After a day full of the City Museum, swimming at the hotel, going to Target and hear this WITH A PARKING GARAGE, and dinner downtown it was back to the hotel and BED TIME so we could get up and head to the Zoo and then hit the road!!

I love to see Different animals then what is at out Zoo!!!

He had a sore on his hand that he kept picking at-- just like we would do--AMAZING




We couldn't leave without riding the carousel



They do LOVE each other--most of the time!



Natalie remembered this boat from when we went last year and she had to have her picture taken again in it!





The elephants were playing in the water-- I just think this is so cool! I think I took about 30 pictures of them!! I was the annoying person that wouldn't move out of the way so other people could see!


Our last picture as we headed out to hit the road-- the girls were exhausted and super tired!!

And we weren't on the road 5 minutes and she was OUT!!

and so was she--- they had SO MUCH FUN!!!!

She was just happy to not be held anymore!!!


We had a GREAT weekend and the girls we so well behaved!! I cant wait to go back-- I think that St. Louis has become one of my favorite "quick" trips! We will be going back soon to show daddy the City Museum!!

Thanks mom for going with us and I hope that you had a BLAST!!! Just remember that Cape May isnt far away-- and thats a whole week with 4 little girls!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment